Friday, April 28, 2017

KMCH

          Even before the construction of the building,  the 'numero uno' (001) consultation chamber  was earmarked for my use.   People wonder as to why I go to KMCH as a consultant for a couple of hours in the night while many patients are painfully waiting for an appointment at my own clinic.   Aberrant ... quirky !
   
         Why do I go to KMCH ?   Not for money, as the amount collected as my fees (on the lines of "Pay What You Can") is given for charity, to help someone or other ...  I enjoy driving a few kilometres to KMCH ... I like spending a couple of hours with patients in a different ambience (yes, I like that ambience) ...  I feel good of the tad of diversion from the day long routine ....... you got it ?  ...   ...  yes, a different doctor !   --  Dr. T. Rama Prasad.



27.05.2018  --  Hospital Anniversary Day







































-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 2017























                                                           The  Dynamic  Duo
























































No comments:

Post a Comment